Applied Nutrition Critical Whey Blend is a new world of whey protein that maximizes muscle building for athletes. It is a high-purity protein. Applied Nutrition Critical Whey Blend has been produced using ultrafiltration technology to be the fastest digesting and absorbing whey protein concentrate - whey protein isolate and whey protein. Hydrolyzed milk.
Applied Nutrition Critical Way Blend works on the intensive growth and maintenance of building muscle mass.
Features of Applied Nutrition Critical Whey Blend
- Halal food supplement.
- Supports muscle growth and repair.
- It contains high levels of highly purified protein.
- Easy and fast to digest and absorb.
- Free from any prohibited substances.
- It was tested on a group of athletes.
Benefits of Applied Nutrition Critical Whey Blend
- It works to build muscle intensely, as it contains an appropriate rate of protein with 21.0 grams of protein, along with 1.5 grams of fat with 2 grams of carbohydrates.
- Pumping blood in a larger amount to the muscles, as it contains 513 mg of arginine in addition to taurine, 1.3 grams of which increases endurance with more growth and size.
- Contains 4.8 grams of saturated amino acids (BCAA) to restore recovery and build muscle
- It contains 981 mg of beta-lanine in addition to tyrosine 670 mg to increase the ability to focus with great energy of activity for a long time.
Mix 2 Scoops (30g) of protein powder with 250-500ml of water or milk and shake well. Consume immediately after training or throughout the day on non-training days.
*Scoops are estimated only, weighing scales are recommended.
Check with a qualified health professional before using this product if you are under the age of 18, pregnant or nursing a baby, or if you have any known or suspected medical condition(s) and or are taking any prescription or OTC medication(s). Not to be used as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle. Store this product in a cool dry place, away from children. Do not exceed the suggested use. For allergens see ingredients in Bold.