Glutamine Is The Most Common Amino Acid Found in Muscle Tissue, Transports Nitrogen into Your Muscle Cells and Plays a Significant Role in Muscle Protein Synthesis and In Preventing Muscle breakdown, Glutamine Also Provides Support to The Immune System.
Features of Body Builder Glutamine 5000 Mg
- Glutamine Is the Most Common Amino Acid Found in Muscle Tissue.
- It Is Involved in Protein Synthesis and Plays a Pivotal Role in The Body’s Nitrogen Balance, Provides Fuel for The Immune System and Helps
- Maintain Proper Intestinal Function.
- While The Body Produces Glutamine, There Are Times When the Body May Need More Glutamine Than It Can Produce.
- Intense Exercise Is One of These Scenarios, As It Can Rapidly Deplete Glutamine Stores, Directly Affecting the Immune System and Muscle Synthesis.
- Supplementing with Glutamine May Help Maintain These Critical Glutamine Levels and Support Some of Your Body’s Most Basic Functions,
- Especially When Training and Putting Exercise-Induced Stress on The Body.
- Glutamine Is the Most Abundant Amino Acid in The Body, And Much of It Is Stored in Muscle Tissue.
- Glutamine Transports Nitrogen into Your Muscle Cells and Plays a Significant Role in Muscle Protein Synthesis and In Preventing Muscle Breakdown.
- Glutamine Also Provides Support to The Immune System.
Mix 1 scoop (5g) with 100 - 200 ml (3.4 - 6.8 oz) of water or your favorite beverage and consume after exercise.
Can be used before and during exercise, or before bedtime.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, or have any medical condition, consult your doctor before use.