Extra virgin coconut oil is unrefined coconut oil made by the cold-press method during the coconut milk extraction process. Ordinary coconut oil involves the heating of coconut milk which removes some of its naturally occurring ingredients. It is called virgin oil to symbolize purity as it maintains the natural aroma, ingredients, and antioxidants found in the oil. This natural purity energizes you, from within and without.
Features Of Eatiq Organic Food Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
- Improves metabolism: Extra virgin coconut oil improves the body’s metabolism and its ability to burn food. A healthier metabolism means more food is converted to release energy, making weight loss easier.
- Good for skin: Extra virgin coconut oil is rich in Vitamin E and has powerful antibacterial, antioxidant, anti-aging, and anti-inflammatory properties which make it ideal for treating eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis, and more.
- Stress relief: Pure virgin coconut oil is used in aromatherapy with gentle head massages proven to reduce stress and built-up pressure.
- Lauric acid is present in high quantities in extra virgin coconut oil. This helps reduce bad cholesterol and improves good cholesterol which is beneficial to the heart. Extra virgin coconut oil can also regulate sugar spikes which helps manage diabetes.
- Haircare: Extra virgin coconut oil contains essential proteins that nourish the scalp and aid in the regrowth of damaged hair. This gives hair a lustrous look while improving its strength and thickness.
At a 350 F smoke point, you can use Extra Virgin Oil in place of other oils and butter to bake cakes, cookies, biscuits, and more. Its low cholesterol content also means you can use it to fry and saute snacks without too much guilt.