Branched-chain essential amino acids that promote muscle metabolism in the body (isoleucine - leucine - valine), They constitute approximately 35% of the total essential amino acids needed by the body, and we mean that they are essential,meaning that the body cannot manufacture them,but rather obtains them from external sources such as eating meat, dairy, eggs and other sources of protein. This product is a suitable option for athletes of all kinds, as many studies have proven that the BCAA product increases muscle protein synthesis rates and combats muscle protein breakdown.
Features Laperva Plant Based Bcaa 4000 Mg 120 Tablets
- Support the growth of muscle mass.
- Reduces muscle breakdown.
- Enhance muscle protein synthesis.
- Increase stamina.
- Helps reduce fatigue and speed up muscle recovery.
- A concentration of 4000 milligrams.
- It contains 120 tablets, enough for a month.
- Suitable for vegetarians and dieters.
- Free from lactose, soy, gluten, artificial colors and non-GMO.
Caution: Do not exceed the recommended dose.
Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under 18, and individuals with a known medical condition should consult a physician before using any dietary supplement.
Do not use if safety seal is damaged or missing.
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of the reach of childre