"The LFC Whey Proteins help support the growth of lean muscle mass and contribute to muscle repair and recovery. The products are made with milk from grass-fed, pasture-raised cows, and contain a lactase enzyme, making the formulation suitable for all, including the lactose sensitive. With a rich and creamy texture, the whey proteins
Features of LFC Powder Whey Protein
- Whey protein is only as good as the cows and milk it comes from.
- L.F.C Whey Protein is made from 100% European whey from grass-fed, pasture-raised cows and is subject to the highest animal welfare standards and food safety laws from the European Union.
- This premium post-workout recovery shake contains 21g of muscle-building protein, and 15.5g of naturally-occurring BCAAs in every serving to provide muscles with everything they need to repair and grow.
- A combination of whey protein concentrates and isolate, this rich and creamy shake is low in sugar and contains just 113 calories per 30g serving.
- The high-quality formula has been instantized for ultra-smooth mixability, and also contains a generous dose of lactase enzyme which contributes to breaking down lactose and can help minimize digestive discomfort. "
Adults, mix one 1 scoop of cold water or your favorite beverage to supplement your diet with protein. Stir briskly until dissolved