Subscribe to notify & be the first to know when this product is back to stock
Relief Biotic is an innovative formula featuring four probiotic strains shown to alleviate symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome (IBS). IBS is a common cause of abdominal discomfort, gas, bloating, and diarrhea, with symptoms connected to emotional upset and stress, lactose intolerance, and antibiotic use. Relief Biotic is vegetarian-friendly, shelf-stable, and features probiotics resistant to gastric acid, meaning that the bacteria reach the intestine intact, can be taken without food, and do not require refrigeration. This probiotic formula supports a healthy gut microbiome, helping to reduce IBS symptoms and the risk of AAD.
Features of Natural Factors IBS Relief Biotic 7 Billion Live Probiotic Cultures (30) Vegetarian Capsules
1 capsule per day, with or without a meal, or as directed by a health professional.
- Contains milk and soy.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- No refrigeration is required but will prolong the strength of the product.
- Contains no artificial colors, preservatives, or sweeteners; no wheat, gluten, yeast, corn, egg, fish, shellfish, salt, tree nuts, or GMOs.
- As with any supplement, consult your health professional before use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, or trying to conceive, or if you are taking medication, have a medical condition, or anticipate surgery.
- Sealed for your protection. Do not use if the seal is broken.
- For freshness, store in a cool, dry place.