Natural Factors: Magnesium Citrate is essential for growth and development, wound healing, immune function, brain and nervous system function, and temperature regulation. Shaky hands, nervousness, muscle spasms, and irregular or fast heartbeats. Magnesium is an important electrolyte that helps with the absorption of calcium, phosphorous, sodium and potassium. It is essential for the B vitamins to function properly and is extremely important for the use of thiamine.
Advantages of Natural Factors Magnesium Citrate
- Helps strengthen bones and teeth
- Supports the nervous system in times of stress
- Relaxes skeletal muscles, smoothes muscles and the digestive system
- Supports cardiovascular health
- Helps metabolize fats, proteins, and carbohydrates
- Promotes enzyme reactions that keep the body working.
- Regulates growth and development
- Supports nerve and muscle function.
- Helps prevent the body from being subjected to excessive stress.
- Helps absorb calcium, phosphorous, sodium and potassium.
As with any supplement, consult your health professional before use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, or trying to conceive, or if you are taking medication, have a medical condition, or anticipate a surgery. Keep out of the reach of children.
Sealed for your protection. Do not use if seal is broken. For freshness store in a cool, dry place.