Natural Factors Multi probiotic Powder contains beneficial bacteria and contains 3 billion active cells from seven types of bacteria, which is the proportion that children need
Features of Natural Factors Multi probiotic Powder
- Supports children's digestive system
- Prevent and treat diarrhea
- Helps restore a balance of healthy gut bacteria
- An important source of probiotics
- Promoting a healthy immune system
- Promote skin health and protect it from diseases
- No flavors or colors added
- Sugar Free
- Gluten Free
How to use
Mix up your favorite drink or sprinkle it on cereal, fruit or yogurt.
Children 0–5 years old: « teaspoon (1 g), 1–3 times per day.
Children 6–12 years old: «–1 teaspoon 3 times per day. Can be mixed with water, juice, or your favorite smoothie, or sprinkled onto foods like cereal, fruit, or yogurt, or as directed by a health professional. Take at least 2–3 hours before or after antibiotics.
Do not use if seal is broken. For freshness, store in a cool, dry place
Contains no artificial colors, preservatives, or sweeteners; no sugar, wheat, gluten, corn, egg, fish, shellfish, salt, tree nuts, or GMOs.