CERTIFIED ORGANIC AND 100 PERCENT PURE: Organic Atlas Cedar (Cedrus atlantica) Oil is often described as grounding, centering, and balancing.
Features of NOW 100% Pure Atlas Cedar Oil 30ml
- SWEET & WOODSY AROMA: It mixes well with cypress oil, juniper oil, rose oil, and sandalwood oil.
- CERTIFICATIONS/CLASSIFICATIONS: Certified Organic, 100% Pure, Steam Distilled
- MULTI-USE/BENEFITS : Aromatherapy is an ancient and time-honored tradition. Can be used in diffusers to breathe fresh air into a room or to enjoy aromas that relax or stimulate your mind. Melt away stress and tension in an instant with a simple drop.
- CLEAN/SAFE ALTERNATIVE : Presents a safe, natural alternative to toxic, artificial aerosal sprays or messy candles. If you're concerned about keeping your home both clean and fire-safe, we'd highly suggest throwing some essential oils in the mix!
- Male Clarity Blend: Add 1 drop of atlas cedar oil, 2 drops of cypress oil and 5 drops of sandalwood oil
blend to a diffuser and enjoy.
Use 1-3 Drops In Hot Water For A Steam Treatment Over The Sink Or For A Hot Or Cold Compress.
Use 5-7 Drops Of Essential Oil In One Of Our Ultrasonic Diffusers.
Make Your Own Massage Oil By Diluting Essential Oils With A Carrier Oil At 1-3%.
Make Diy Cleaning Solutions With Diluted Essential Oils.
For A Relaxing Bath, Add A Diluted 3-6 Drops Of Essential Oil In At Least 1 Tsp Of Carrier Oil, Castile Soap, Or Other Emulsifying Agent To Warm Water
Make Diy Beauty Products With Diluted Essential Oils.
Keep out of reach of children.
Avoid contact with eyes.
If pregnant or lactating, consult your healthcare practitioner before using.
Do not use it on the skin.
Reacts strongly to sunlight and other sources of ultraviolet light.
Natural essential oils are highly concentrated and should be used with care.