NOW Essential Oils are analytically tested for identity, purity, and adulteration to assure the highest quality.
Features of NOW 100% Pure Grapefruit Oil
- ESSENTIAL AROMATHERAPY - Grapefruit is cheerful and uplifting with a sweet, citrus scent that is energizing, uplifting, purifying, and cleansing. Stay positive and upbeat while boosting your energy levels safely and naturally with NOW's premium oils.
- NATURALLY SOURCED/RESPONSIBLY MADE - This oil is cold-pressed from fresh fruit peels. Made in state-of-the-art laboratories, naturally derived and subject to purity testing in-house, vegan, and never tested on any animals.
- 100% PURE/UNDILUTED - Our essential oils are highly concentrated and 100% pure and free of synthetic ingredients, delivering the very best benefit of the source of the plants, fruits, seeds, flowers, bark, stems, roots, or leaves from which they come.
- MULTI-USE/BENEFITS - Aromatherapy is an ancient and time-honored tradition. Can be used in diffusers to breathe fresh air into a room or to enjoy aromas that relax or stimulate your mind. Melt away stress and tension in an instant with a simple drop.
- CLEAN/SAFE ALTERNATIVE - Presents a safe, natural alternative to toxic, artificial aerosol sprays or messy candles. If you're concerned about keeping your home both clean and fire-safe, we'd highly suggest throwing some essential oils in the mix!
- Summer Fun Blend: Add 1 drop each of lavender oil, peppermint oil and grapefruit oil to a diffuser and enjoy.
- Extraction Method: Cold Pressed from fresh fruit peel.
Use 1-3 Drops In Hot Water For A Steam Treatment Over The Sink Or For A Hot Or Cold Compress.
Use 5-7 Drops Of Essential Oil In One Of Our Ultrasonic Diffusers.
Make Your Own Massage Oil By Diluting Essential Oils With A Carrier Oil At 1-3%.
Make Diy Cleaning Solutions With Diluted Essential Oils.
For A Relaxing Bath, Add A Diluted 3-6 Drops Of Essential Oil In At Least 1 Tsp Of Carrier Oil, Castile Soap, Or Other Emulsifying Agent To Warm Water
Make Diy Beauty Products With Diluted Essential Oils.
Keep out of reach of children.
Avoid contact with eyes.
If pregnant or lactating, consult your healthcare practitioner before using.
Do not use it on the skin.
Reacts strongly to sunlight and other sources of ultraviolet light.
Natural essential oils are highly concentrated and should be used with care.