With NOW Solution's new Portable USB Ultrasonic Oil Diffuser you can enjoy the benefits of aromatherapy wherever life takes you. This compact little unit can be plugged into any USB port, making it ideal for the home or office, and is perfectly sized to fit in almost any vehicle beverage holder for portability you just won’t find with most other diffusers. With a run time of six hours per fill and a one-year warranty, NOW Solutions Portable USB Diffuser is a great complement to any on-the-go lifestyle.
Features of NOW Portable USB Ultrasonic Oil Diffuser
- Extremely quiet
- Easy to clean
- Just add tap water and essential oils
- Cool steam
- No heat involved/no risk of burns
- Automatically shuts off
- Great for home, office, or travel
- Fits in car beverage holder
- Includes portable carrying case
- Run life of 5000+ hours
- Plugs into any USB port
- Rotating LED lights
- Run time of up to 6 hours
How to add essential oil:
- Plug the adapter cord into the base first then plug the unit into the wall. Do not move once the unit has been filled with water. Take off the cover. Using your own cup, fill the base with 170 ml (5.75 fl. oz.) of lukewarm (not cold) tap water. Do not use distilled or purified/filtered water. Do not overfill.
- Add Essential Oil
- Replace the top. Turn it on.
How to operate the device:
Continuous misting mode.
Modes of Operation:
1st push: On, rotating LED lights on
2nd push: On, lights off
3rd push: Off, light off
We recommend that you clean your NOW® Solutions Ultrasonic Metal Touch Oil Diffuser every time you change oils. Oils are corrosive, and over time, they build up on the ceramic parts. To ensure long life for your diffuser, follow these simple cleaning and maintenance instructions:
- Only use clean water at room temperature to fill the water tank.
- Rinse the water tank and wipe it dry with a clean cloth every time you use a different type of essential oil.
- Use a damp cloth to clean the exterior of the unit.
- Use a cotton swab or brush to clean the ceramic disc.
- Keep water from entering the vent.
- Do not move once unit has been filled with water.
- Do not use detergents, solvents or abrasive agents to clean the diffuser unit.
- Disconnect the diffuser unit from power before cleaning.
- Use the diffuser unit on a dry and even surface