FIRST SPORTS GINSENG in MEGA DOSE 550 mg offered by Olimp Sport Nutrition Korean ginseng contains more ingredients with a stimulating effect, while its American alternative has more ingredients with a calming effect. Korean ginseng is considered a stimulating agent, while American ginseng as a calming agent. Both types have a similar effect as regards the improvement of physical effort capacity
Features Olimp Sport Nutrition Platinum Ginseng
- Polyacetylenes are the second most active compounds (after ginsenosides) in Panax ginseng.
- They originate from fatty acids and they are most often syntheses from oleic acid and polyunsaturated fatty acids.
- Specialist literature provides information about their anti-infectious, anesthetizing, anti-aggregation, and fibrinolytic effect.
Saccharides are another type of compound present in the described plant. What I have in mind are monosaccharides, oligosaccharides, and polysaccharides.
- Most of them are accumulated in the root.
Phenolic compounds are mainly responsible for antioxidative action.
- The ones most often found in Panax ginseng include: kaempferol, kaempferol-3-O-glucogalactoside and kaempferol-3-O-galactoside.
- Barley extract (Hordeum vulgare L.) improves concentration, enhances physical activity, and eliminates tiredness and aversion to the physical and psychological effort.
take 1 capsule a day or otherwise after consultation with your physician.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet. A varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are recommended. Keep out of reach of young children.