Herbal supplement. Formulas by Michael Tierra L.Ac, O.M.D. Dr. Nanba's Maitake Beta-Factor by Planetary Formulas contains Dr. Nanba's unique MaitakeGold 404 beta-glucan fraction, the fully mature fruiting body and the mycelium. This provides a complete spectrum of Maitake activity. Lifestyle Recommendations: To support immune defenses, get enough rest, drink plenty of pure water, exercise regularly, and avoid excessive stress and supplement in the diet with antioxidant nutrients. (These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.)
The maitake mushroom has a long history of traditional use, but it is only recently that modern science has made possible the creation of a highly specialized maitake
Rich Source of Polysaccharides
Maitake is a rare edible mushroom that is native to northern Japan. In Japanese maitake means "Dancing Mushroom," because people would dance for joy when they found it in deep mountain valleys. Maitake is a rich source of polysaccharides - compounds found in some plants that are increasingly recognized for their ability to support the body's immune defenses. Maitake's benefits are thought to be due to specific polysaccharides known as beta-glucans, which are polysaccharides bound to proteins.
Health Benefit Of Planetary Herbals Maitake Beta-Factor Dr.Nanbas 163mg 30 Tablets
- Maitake is a rare edible mushroom that is native to northern Japan
- Contains Dr. Namba's unique MaitakeGold 404¿ beta-glucan fraction, the fully mature fruiting body and mycelium
- Provides a complete spectrum of maitake activity
- A rich source of polysaccharides--compounds found in some plants that are increasingly recognized for their ability to support the body's immune defenses
Two tablets twice daily between meals
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.