Glucosamine helps with joint health and nutritionally works to support the structural framework of healthy joints. Glucosamine and Chondroitin are important components of glycosaminoglycans the essential structural material in healthy cartilage. Chondroitin supports mobility and flexibility. Vitamin C is involved in the formation of collagen, which is a protein essential in the formation of tendons and ligaments. Manganese plays a role in the production of healthy cartilage compounds.
Features of Solgar Extra Strength Glucosamine Chondroitin Complex
- Supports connective tissue and joints
- Strengthens joint mobility, flexibility, and range of motion
- Supports recovery from exercise.
- Promotes healthy joints and body tissues
- Supports the immune system
- Free of Gluten, Wheat, Yeast, Sugar, Artificial Flavors, Artificial Sweeteners, Artificial Preservatives, Artificial Colors
As a dietary supplement for adults, take three (3) tablets daily, preferably with a meal or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, including blood thinners, or have any medical condition,
please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement.
Diabetics, use only under a physician’s supervision.
Discontinue use and consult your healthcare practitioner if any adverse reactions occur.
Keep out of reach of children & Store at room temperature.
Do not use if the outer bottle seal is missing or damaged.