Solgar Full Spectrum Omega Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil Softgels are carefully manufactured from Wild Alaskan Salmon that were sustainably caught from the pristine, cold waters of Alaska. These softgels go through a proprietary purification process to ensure the removal of heavy metals, including mercury, PCBs, and other environmental impurities, while still maintaining optimal integrity of the oil and potency. The levels of EPA, DHA, and other fatty acids found in Solgar's softgels – and the proportions of each in relation to one another – reflect those found in wild salmon
Features of SOLGAR Wild Alaskan Full Spectrum Omega
- Support Brain function
- Support Function of the heart
- Boost function of the immune system
- Contribute Blood pressure & triglyceride levels
- Contributes to the maintenance of normal vision
- Vitamin D contributes to the normal absorption of calcium and phosphorus
- Free of Gluten, Wheat, Yeast, Sugar, Salt, Artificial Flavors, Artificial Sweeteners, Artificial Preservatives, Artificial Colors
As a dietary supplement for adults, take two (2) softgels daily, with meals, or as suggested by a healthcare practitioner.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications or have any medical condition,
please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement.
Discontinue use and consult your healthcare practitioner if any adverse reactions occur.
Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store at room temperature.
Do not use if the outer bottle seal is missing or damaged.