DHA is a primary part of the neuronal membranes that influence the proper activity of neurological transmitters. EPA is the fatty acid most associated with a healthy cardiovascular system.
Features of Source Naturals ArcticPure Krill Oil
- ArcticPure KRILL OIL is a premium source of potent omega-3s and phospholipids, which provide support for heart and brain health, as well as for PMS and menstrual discomfort.
- The omega-3 fatty acids in krill oil include EPA and DHA, renowned for their importance to health.
- EPA and DHA in krill oil are attached to phospholipids, the primary building blocks of cell membranes.
- DHA is a primary supporter of the brain’s neurons and neurological transmitters; EPA influences the chemical mediators that regulate the cardiovascular system.
- Krill oil additionally contains astaxanthin, a unique lipid-soluble antioxidant, which may help protect cells from harmful free radicals.
2 soft gels daily with a meal.
If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, breastfeeding, allergic to shellfish, have a blood coagulation condition, or are taking anticoagulants such as warfarin (Coumadin(R)), consult a health care professional before using this product.
Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Contains shellfish (krill), fish, and soy.