Relora is a proprietary blend of Magnolia Officinalis and Phellodendron amurense bark extracts that may help to relieve stress and minimize stress-induced eating. Weight gain can be associated with emotional over-eating for people with stressful lifestyles. Preliminary research suggests that Relora may help regulate cortisol levels in the body that are associated with stress-related weight gain
Features of Source Naturals Relora
- When levels significantly drop, some women will seek relief from symptoms such as vaginal dryness, night sweats, hot flashes, anxiety, depression, mood swings, and frequent irritability.
- Some long-term effects such as lack of, lower levels of endorphins, slower metabolism, and compromised bone growth can be lessened by supplementing the lack.
- Black cohosh seems to alleviate menopause symptoms by affecting serotonin receptors and thus improving vasomotor functioning and mood.
- Soy contains high amounts of photos which are believed to counteract deficiency seen in menopause.
- Made up of botanical ingredients, this product improves your mood and helps you better resist anxiety and depression.
1 tablet three times daily with or without meals.
Do not take if you are pregnant, may become pregnant, breastfeeding, or currently taking any prescription medication without consulting your health care professional.
Excessive consumption may impair the ability to drive or operate heavy equipment.
Not recommended for consumption with alcoholic beverages.