Swanson Certified Organic Spirulina Spirulina is one of the blue-green algae in a full spectrum of antioxidants and phytonutrients with high amounts of beta-carotene, essential amino acids, minerals, B vitamins and chlorophyll. Spirulina is also rich in gamma-linolenic acid which is a blue-green algae that grows in fresh and salt water and turns into a powder that benefits the body and mind. Boosts energy and protects against oral cancer. It strengthens the immune system, lowers blood pressure and lowers cholesterol, and is considered a powerful antitoxin. gluten free. Rich in protein, suitable for vegetarians, and non-GMO. Spirulina contains a variety of essential nutrients for the body such as protein, carbohydrates, little fat, calcium, iron, magnesium, phosphorous, potassium, sodium, vitamin C and many other vitamins, ensuring that you get all the important nutrients.
Features of Swanson Certified Organic Spirulina
- Contains over 60% protein
- Strengthens antioxidant activity
- Supports detoxification and cardiovascular health
- Strengthens the health and vitality of the immune system
- Spirulina helps you lose weight
- Promotes digestive health
- Helps lower cholesterol levels
- Spirulina boosts metabolism
- Control blood sugar levels
- Helps purify the body and blood of impurities
- Increases the efficiency and strength of the liver.
Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under the age of 18, and individuals with a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplements.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Keep out of the reach of children.