Glycine is the simplest amino acid and is found in the protein of all life forms. In nutrition, glycine is used as a component for parenteral and enteral nutrition. Glycine is of major importance in the synthesis of proteins, peptides, purines, nucleic acids, and other amino acids.
Features of Swanson Glycine
- Swanson Glycine delivers 500 mg of this important amino acid per 1 capsule.
- Glycine is the simplest amino acid and is found in the protein of all life forms.
- In nutrition, glycine is used as a component for parenteral and enteral nutrition.
- Glycine is also a neurotransmitter in the central nervous system.
- It is believed that glycine may be a novel antioxidant.
As a dietary supplement, take one veggie capsule two times per day with water between meals.
For adults only. Consult your healthcare provider before using this or any product if you are pregnant or nursing, taking medication, especially blood-thinning medication, or if you have a medical condition.