Universal Nutrition Animal Cuts is the most important nutritional supplement in the drying stage for athletes and contains a group of elements that help achieve each goal separately and help the athlete to dry in the shortest time and prefer an appropriate diet until the rates of fat burning are raised and water and excess fluids are expelled In the body, which shows weight gain and hides the appearance of muscles, so an integrated group has been made to do more than one function to finally reach the ideal dryness and slimming for athletes and reach the ideal weight.
Features of Animal Cuts
- Important in the drying phase for athletes.
- Helps in activating and accelerating fat burning rates.
- Stimulating the thyroid gland to increase fat burning.
- Supports the expulsion of fluid trapped under the skin
- Promotes mental activation and increased focus during exercise.
- Inhibition of the stress hormone cortisol
- Increasing burning sensation and feeling energetic and energetic.
- Reduce appetite
- Increasing oxygen to the brain and muscles
- Boost memory, burn fat and activity
Take it first thing in the morning upon waking, then 4-6 hours later in the day to spread the effect out as evenly as possible. If you take one of your doses close to your training session and you take a pre workout powder we recommend that you remove the red stim pill until you assess your tolerance for caffeine.
Take just two Animal Cuts packs everyday for three consecutive weeks. In general, you can take one pack immediately upon waking and the second pack a minimum of 4-6 hours later. Feel free to tailor the timing to suit your needs. For example, if you do cardio daily, you can take one of the packs right before cardio. Follow a cycle of three weeks on with one week off. After your one week “off cycle”, you can repeat another three week “on cycle” until you reach your goals. Take on a relatively empty stomach.