The Xebex AirPlus Cycle-Smart Connect has an air-based flywheel to put the rider in control of intensity at all times. The rider can adjust the amount of airflow to the left-hand side of the flywheel during his or her ride. You can easily keep track of the resistance level the damper is set on, with our brightly-lit display. Add the magnetic and the rider can mimic up to a 35-degree incline.
Features of Xebex Fitness Smart Connect AirPlus Cycle
- Console DisplayThe easy-to-read console is designed for simplicity and has a brightly-lit, color-coded LCD Display. The only Air and Magnetic Resistance machine that has the damper level and Magnetic Level displayed directly on the console. The display shows its AirPlus Resistance Level, Time, Distance, Calories, RPM, Watts, Speed, and Pulse at all times along with Calories/Hour when you switch modes.
- Smoother, More Comfortable Biking Experience This Cycle uses dual, enhanced Polygroove belts with a self-tensioning system. The belt-driven Cycle provides a smooth and quiet experience.
- Flywheel, Damper, and Power SettingThe air-based flywheel put the rider in control of intensity at all times. On the right-hand side of the flywheel, the rider can pull the AirPlus knob and adjust it between 1-8 levels to further increase the resistance. Using just air, the rider can mimic about 0-15 degrees of incline. Add the magnetic and the rider can mimic up to a 35-degree incline
- Durable construction made of metal and steel Xebex AirPlus Cycles are overbuilt for durability and sturdiness. 127LB base provides a stable foundation for users up to 350LB.
- Easy AssemblyXebex AirPlus Cycles require minimal assembly.
- Storage and Transport Made Easy Has 2 front wheels, simply tilt the bike using the rear base and roll away