Kevin Levrone Anabolic EAA Makes Use of Essential Exogenous Eaa Amino Acids, Which Have Been Supplemented With a Valuable Bcaa Complex. The Proposed Composition Contains 9 Extremely Important Components Co-creating Muscle Tissue and Proteins - Exogenous Amino Acids Are a Very Important Element of the Everyday Diet of Physically Active People.
Features of Kevin Levrone Anabolic EAA
- A complex of 9 most important exogenous EAA amino acids
- Each serving provides over 1.8 g of branched-chain amino acids BCAA
- Exogenous amino acids are essential components of muscle tissue and proteins
- Exogenous amino acids can influence protein synthesis
- Supplementation with exogenous amino acids may prove to be a beneficial support for reducing fatigue and other adverse consequences of exhaustive strength training
- Aspartame and sugar-free
Mix ~1 Serving (6,5 G) Eaa With 250 Ml Cold Water. As a Food Supplement Consume 1-2 Servings Daily, One Serving Between Meals and One Serving Before Bedtime. On Training Days Take 1 Serving Before, During or After Your Workout.
Warnings: Do Not Use if You Are Allergic to Any of the Supplement Compounds. Do Not Use if Pregnant or Nursing. Do Not Exceed the Recommended Daily Dose. Food Supplements Should Not Be Used Instead of a Varied Diet. A Varied and Balanced Diet and Healthy Lifestyle Are Recommended. Keep Out of Reach of Young Children. Store in a Dry Place, at Room Temperature (15-25°c). Protect Against Light. Do Not Freeze. The Measure Included in the Packet Serves to Facilitate Portioning, but It Does Not Guarantee Precise Dosing. It is Advisable to Use Scales in Order to Measure Out the Exact Amount. If You Take Medications, You Should Consult Your Doctor Before You Consume the Product.