Kevin Levrone Anabolic Flex Is Supplement is a Multi-ingredient Formula Prepared for People Who Are Looking for Effective Support for the Musculoskeletal System. The Product Contains as Many as 18 Active Components, Including Standardized Plant Extracts, Glucosamine, and Vitamins, and Minerals, Which Have Been Selected for Optimal
Features of Kevin Levrone Anabolic Flex
- Multi-ingredient Formula Supporting the Health and Functionality of the Musculoskeletal System - a Formula Containing as Many as 18 Active Components With a Multidimensional Effect
- Protein Contributes to the Maintenance of Healthy Bones
- Hyaluronic Acid is Used in Certain Musculoskeletal Problems
- Curcumin and Boswellic Acid May Be Effective for Some Joint Abnormalities
- Quercetin Has Shown Antioxidant Properties
- The combination of Glucosamine, Chondroitin, and MSM Has Beneficial Effects on Musculoskeletal Health
- Flaxseed Oil is a Valuable Source of Protein and Essential Fatty Acids
- Vitamin C Has a Beneficial Effect on Collagen Synthesis, Which Supports Proper Bone Function
- Magnesium, Calcium, and Vitamin D Support the Maintenance of Healthy Bones
- Zinc and Magnesium Affect Normal Protein Synthesis
- Zinc and Selenium, Along With Vitamins C and E, Affect Normal Immune Function and Support Cell Protection Against Oxidative Stress
- Magnesium and Calcium Contribute to Normal Muscle Function
Take the Contents of 1 Sachet With Food. Drink Plenty of Water.
Warnings: Do Not Exceed the Recommended Daily Dose. Do Not Use if You Are Allergic to Any of the Supplement Compounds. Do Not Use if Pregnant or Nursing. Food Supplements Should Not Be Used as a Substitute for a Varied and Balanced Diet. Keep Out of Reach of Young Children. A Varied and Balanced Diet and Healthy Lifestyle are Recommended. If You Take Medications, You Should Consult Your Doctor Before You Consume the Product. Chondroitin Sulphate Derived From Microbial Fermentation and Sulphation. May Contain Crustaceans and Products Thereof.