Laperva Spirulina Organic Spirulina is an organism that grows in both fresh and salt water and is a type of cyanobacteria, one of the single-celled organisms often referred to as blue-green algae. This tiny algae is rich in nutrients from proteins, vitamins B1, B2 and B3, and important minerals such as copper, iron, magnesium, potassium, manganese, adequate amounts of digestible carbohydrates and fats from omega-6 and omega-3 acids. Spirulina is known for its protein quality and is considered excellent when compared to eggs. Spirulina provides all The essential amino acids we need. Treating heart attacks, lowering blood pressure, strokes, and chronic kidney disease. It helps blood vessels relax and dilate, increases the hemoglobin content in red blood cells, and contributes to lowering blood sugar levels.
Features of Laperva Spirulina
- Excellent food
- Helps in the process of cleansing the body of toxins
- Rich in proteins, minerals and vitamins
- Strengthens the body's immunity
- Helps the immune system detox
- Reduces triglycerides and bad cholesterol
- LDL helps raise "good" HDL cholesterol.
- helps prevent heart disease
- It has anti-cancer properties, especially for oral cancers
- Helps lower blood pressure
- Improves symptoms of allergic rhinitis
- Helps treat anemia
- Improves muscle strength and endurance
- Helps control blood sugar
Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under the age of 18, and individuals with a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplements.
Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of the reach of children.