Vitamin B-12 (methylcobalamin), is one of eight B vitamins that help the body convert the food you eat into glucose, which gives you energy. Vitamin B-12 has a number of additional functions
Features of Laperva Vitamin B12
- production of elements of DNA
- production of red blood cells
- regeneration of bone marrow and the lining of the gastrointestinal and respiratory tracts
- The health of your nervous system, which includes your spinal cord
- prevention of megaloblastic anemia
- Suitable for vegan
- Trans fats and cholesterol Free
- Free of dairy, wheat, artificial colors and flavors
Take 1 tablet daily preferably with a meal or as directed by a healthcare professional. For best results, chew the tablet thoroughly before swallowing.
Caution: Do not exceed recommended dose.
Pregnant or nursing mothers, persons under 18, and individuals with a known medical condition should consult a physician before using any dietary supplement.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Do not use it if the safety seal is damaged or missing. S
tore in a cool, dry place.