Natural Factors Critical Care probiotic contains nine types of Bifidobacteria and Lactobacilli to provide acute support for both the small and large intestine. Immune Health This formula provides significant protection against bacterial infection, yeast growth and gastrointestinal upset. It helps reduce the production of inflammatory substances, relieve the gastrointestinal effects of stress, and reduce inflammation in the management of irritable bowel syndrome.
Features of Natural Factors Critical Care Probiotic
- Supporting acute digestive health needs
- Restores and maintains a healthy and balanced gut flora
- Fights digestive discomfort associated with antibiotics and yeast infection
- Supports gut health
- Helps prevent or repair “leaky gut” syndrome
- Strengthens the immune system and reduces infections
- Reduces the growth of pathogenic bacteria and mold
- Helps reduce the production of inflammatory substances
- Reduce gastrointestinal effects of psychological stress
- Consult your health professional before use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding,
or trying to conceive, or if you are taking medication, have a medical condition, or anticipate surgery.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Sealed for your protection. Do not use if the seal is broken.
- For freshness, store in a cool, dry place.