Glutamine is the most essential amino acid for muscle tissue adaptation. It stores organic nitrogen and facilitates the creation of a positive nitrogen balance. It distributes amino groups for the transamination and finally the synthesis of muscle proteins. Glutamine constitutes over 60% of all free amino acids in muscle cells and over 20% of all amino acids found in the body. Micronised L-glutamine is more easily absorbable and much more active than traditional glutamine and glutamine peptide.
Features of Olimp Sport Nutrition Glutamine
- Micronised glutamine increases the growth of strength and lean muscle mass.
- It has strong anti-catabolic properties, i.e. it inhibits the activity of enzymes that destroy muscle proteins.
- It is converted into glutathione and increases its level by as much as 40%; glutathione – as an antioxidant – stabilizes cell organelle membranes and inhibits the secretion of catabolic enzymes.
- As the transporter of amino acids in the gamma-glutamyl cycle, it facilitates protein synthesis and the creation of positive nitrogen balance. Glutamine increases cellular hydration, muscle glycogen reserves, and the level of anabolic growth hormone while decreasing the level of catabolic cortisol.
- It also accelerates fat tissue reduction, mitigates fatigue by reducing the acidification of muscle cells, and helps the body develop appropriate immunity.
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule 1 to 3 times daily, preferably between meals.
- This product is only intended for healthy adults, 18 years of age or older.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
- These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet.