Solgar Brewer's Yeast with Vitamin B12 is a rich source of B Vitamins in tablet form. Brewer's Yeast is sometimes referred to as nature's wonder food and is a traditional way to take B vitamins. It has several health benefits and is an easy way to supplement your diet with key nutrients. Solgar's Brewer's Yeast with Vitamin B12 comes with a healthy dose of Vitamin B12. Vitamin has a number of different roles in the body such as reducing tiredness and assisting in the release of energy from foods. Beyond energy support, Vitamin B12 has several health benefits supporting general wellbeings such as supporting the immune system and the formation of red blood cells.
Features of SOLGAR Brewer's Yeast 7 1/2 Grains with Vitamin B12 250 Tablets
- Normal functioning of the nervous system
- Normal homocysteine metabolism
- Normal psychological function
- Normal red blood cell formation
- The normal function of the immune system
- The process of cell division
- Free of Gluten, Wheat, Sugar, Salt, Artificial Flavors, Artificial Sweeteners, Artificial Preservatives, Artificial Colors
As a dietary supplement for adults, take six (6) tablets daily, preferably with a meal or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications or have any medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement.
Avoid this product if you are allergic to yeast.
Discontinue use and consult your healthcare practitioner if any adverse reactions occur.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store at room temperature.
Do not use if outer bottle seal is missing or damaged.