Folic acid is a water-soluble B Vitamin and member of the B Complex. Folic acid intake is important for pregnant women and helps promote heart health. Folic acid helps maintain healthy levels of homocysteine by helping convert homocysteine into methionine. In addition, it plays a significant role in the health of red blood cells and helps support a healthy nervous system. Adequate folate in healthful diets may reduce a woman’s risk of having a child with a brain or spinal cord birth defect.
Features of SOLGAR Folate
- Awater-soluble B Vitamin
- Important for pregnant women
- Helps promote heart health.
- Helps maintain healthy levels of homocysteine
- It plays a significant role in the health of red blood cells
- Helps support a healthy nervous system
- Reduce a woman’s risk of having a child with a birth defect.
- Free of Gluten, Wheat, Yeast, Sugar, Salt, Artificial Flavors, Artificial Sweeteners, Artificial Preservatives, Artificial Colors
As a dietary supplement for adults, take one (1) tablet daily, preferably at mealtime, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement.
Discontinue use and consult your healthcare practitioner if any adverse reactions occur.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store at room temperature.
Do not use if outer bottle seal is missing or damaged.