Folic acid is a water-soluble B Vitamin and member of the B Complex. Folic acid intake is important for pregnant women and helps promote heart health. Folic acid helps maintain healthy levels of homocysteine by helping convert homocysteine into methionine. In addition, it plays a significant role in the health of red blood cells and helps support a healthy nervous system. Adequate folate levels may reduce a woman's risk of having a child with a brain or spinal cord defect.
Features of Solgar Folic Acid
- A water-soluble Vitamin
- Important for pregnant women
- Helps promote heart health.
- Helps maintain healthy levels of homocysteine
- It plays a significant role in the health of red blood cells
- Helps support a healthy nervous system
- Reduce the risk of having a child with a birth defect.
- Free Of Gluten, Wheat, Dairy, Soy, Yeast, Sugar, Sodium, Artificial Flavour, Sweetener, Preservatives, And Colour
As a dietary supplement for adults, take one (1) tablet one to two times daily, preferably with a meal or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.