L-Lysine is one of 9 essential amino acids that cannot be made in the body. It is the basic raw material for carnitine synthesis. L-Proline can be made in the body, but low protein/vegetarian diets may not always promote optimal L-proline production.
Features of Source Naturals L-Proline L-Lysine
- L-Lysine and L-Proline amino acids are the precursors of hydroxylysine (HL), and hydroxyproline (HP), two constituents of collagen.
- Collagen is an essential component of arterial linings.
- Vitamin C, a strong antioxidant, is also essential for the production of collagen.
- Hawthorn berry and grape seed extract are potent natural antioxidants due to their high levels of proanthocyanidin.
- These proanthocyanidin-esters are excellent free radical scavengers
If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing. Keep out of the reach of children.
Natural plant variations may affect tablet color.
suitable for vegetarians. Contains no yeast, dairy, egg, gluten, soy, or wheat. Contains no sugar, starch, salt, preservatives or artificial color, flavor, or fragrance.