Applied Nutrition Leucine is an essential amino acid that is important for building muscle, and it is an acid that the body cannot manufacture, so it must be taken as a dietary supplement, and it is one of the triple amino acids in BCAA.
Features of Applied Nutrition Leucine
- Increase muscle growth.
- Protect the muscles from breakdown.
- Reduce exercise stress.
- Reducing the level of sugar in the body.
- Increase production of growth hormone
- Promote liver health
L-Leucine Tablets are ideal for anyone involved in intense physical activity and can be taken before or after exercise in combination with BCAA Amino-Hydrate and EAA Amino Fuel.
Where can we get leucine?
- Animal foods "lean meat"
- Consume One Serving Daily Preferably With Food.
- For Optimal Results On Training Days Consume One Serving 45 Minutes Prior To Exercise And One Serving Post-Exercise.
- Check With A Qualified Health Professional Before Using This Product If You Are Under The Age Of 18, Pregnant Or Nursing A Baby, Or If You Have Any Known Or Suspected Medical Condition(S) And Or Are Taking Any Prescription Or OTC Medication(S).
- Not To Be Used As A Substitute For A Varied Diet And Healthy Lifestyle.
- Store This Product In A Cool Dry Place, Away From Children.
- Do Not Exceed The Suggested Use. For Allergens See Ingredients In Bold.
-FREE FROM: Gluten, Wheat, Dairy, Soya, Yeast, Preservatives, Sweeteners, Artificial Flavours Or Colours.