The natural fuel for all body organs to help maintain normal functions. A powerful antioxidant that protects the body from all early aging signs. Coq10 is a fat-soluble, vitamin-like substance with a double function. Cellular energy is found in every cell of your body & involved in the production of cellular energy for the different membranes of the body organ. Anti-oxidant defense the only endogenously synthesized lipid-soluble antioxidant, that protects the body from the damage of free radicals. the coq10 concentration in the tissues decreases with age. If we set the level of coq10 in the heart at the age of 20 as 100%, this level will have dropped to 42.9% by the age of 80.
Features of Jamjoom Pharma CoQ10
- powerful mitochondrial bioenergetics.
- in sports nutrition, to increase endurance, improve stamina & athletic performance and minimize the time for recovery after training.
- improving overall semen parameters in cases of male infertility.
- supportive treatment in cases of female infertility in relation to polycystic ovary syndrome.
- in cases of myopathy related to statin treatment for patients with hypercholesterolemia.
Dosage The recommended dose of Co-Q10 varies based on each individual’s needs. However, those who are older or suspect they have decreased levels due to illness or using statin medication may want to start supplementing with 100 - 200 mg of Co-Q10 per day for 2-3 weeks to reach maximal serum concentration of Co-Q10. After about 2-3 weeks at this dose, 50-100 mg per day is a good maintenance dose. The normal daily intake for the normal individual may reach up to 100 mg per day preferably in divided doses.
Co-Q10 may decrease the effectiveness of warfarin.
Those taking warfarin should be aware of this possibility.
Consult your doctor if you are using any of the medicines that treat high