Natural Factors Ginkgo Biloba
Ginkgo biloba in European studies has shown to increase blood flow to the brain and extremities, helping to improve memory and mental sharpness . Ginkgo may be helpful for circulation problems, especially intermittent claudication, and vertigo and tinnitus if it is of vascular origin.
- Improves circulation
- Increases blood flow to the brain
- Enhances memory and concentration
- Support for vertigo and tinnitus
- Memory & Mental Performance
Take 1 capsule 3 times per day, preferably with meals, or as directed by a health professional.
- Contains no artificial colors, preservatives, or sweeteners, no dairy, sugar, wheat, gluten, yeast, soy, corn, egg, fish, shellfish, salt, tree nuts, or GMOs.
- As with any supplement, consult your health professional before use if you are pregnant,
breastfeeding, or trying to conceive, or if you are taking medication, have a medical condition, or anticipate surgery.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Sealed for your protection.Do not use if the seal is broken.
- For freshness, store in a cool, dry place.