Natural Factors Soothe Digest contains fennel seed, anise seed, and caraway seed, three aromatic carminative herbs that are known to help relieve digestive disturbances such as spasms and flatulence. These herbs are also traditionally used in herbal medicine to aid digestion and to help stimulate appetite.
Features of Natural Factors Soothe Digest
Relaxes the smooth muscles of the GI
Reducing painful spasms and bloating, and expelling excessive gas
The anti-inflammatory effect helps reduce GI irritation that can cause heartburn
Antimicrobial and antiseptic action combats many bacterial pathogens and yeasts implicated in causing digestive disorders
Potent antibacterial and anti-ulcer activity protects against bacterial pathogens associated with gastritis and peptic ulcers
Provides antimutagenic protection against cellular DNA damage
Take 1 capsule per day or as directed by a health professional.
- Contains no artificial preservatives, color, or sweeteners; no corn, dairy, soy, wheat, or yeast.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Consult a health professional prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Consult a health professional if you experience acute abdominal pain or if symptoms persist.
- Do not use if you are allergic to the celery (Apiaceae or Umbelliferae) family.
- Sealed for your protection. Do not use if the seal is broken.
- For freshness, store in a cool, dry place.