Marjoram, found in Now Foods Marjoram Oil, has a herbaceous and slightly medicinal aroma, and has been used for centuries to calm muscle spasms, excitability and for fluid retention
Features of NOW 100% Pure Marjoram Oil 30ml
- Ingredients: Pure marjoram oil
- Aroma: Camphoraceous, slightly medicinal
- Benefits: Normalizing, comforting, warming
- Mixes Well With: Basil Oil, Clary Sage Oil, Rosemary Oil, or Thyme Oil
- Extraction Method: Steam Distilled from the leaves of flowers and plant
Use 1-3 Drops In Hot Water For A Steam Treatment Over The Sink Or For A Hot Or Cold Compress.
Use 5-7 Drops Of Essential Oil In One Of Our Ultrasonic Diffusers.
Make Your Own Massage Oil By Diluting Essential Oils With A Carrier Oil At 1-3%.
Make Diy Cleaning Solutions With Diluted Essential Oils.
For A Relaxing Bath, Add A Diluted 3-6 Drops Of Essential Oil In At Least 1 Tsp Of Carrier Oil, Castile Soap, Or Other Emulsifying Agent To Warm Water
Make Diy Beauty Products With Diluted Essential Oils.
Keep out of reach of children.
Avoid contact with eyes.
If pregnant or lactating, consult your healthcare practitioner before using.
Do not use it on the skin.
Reacts strongly to sunlight and other sources of ultraviolet light.
Natural essential oils are highly concentrated and should be used with care.