HMB (beta-hydroxy-beta-methyl butyrate) is a bioactive nutrient belonging to the group of branched short-chain fatty acids, considered by some sources as a vitamin-like factor (similar to vitamins in terms of its effects), found naturally – in small quantities – in food, as well as produced by the human body as a result of the conversion of the branched-chain amino acid – leucine. Numerous studies show that adding HMB to the diet can facilitate the development of lean body mass due to its positive influence on the storing of muscle proteins and the reduction of fat tissue.
Features of Olimp HMB
- HMB is the short-chain fat derivative of l-leucine
- Helps increase muscle while reducing body fat
- For physically active persons and high-performance athletes
- Significantly improves the efficiency of protein consumed
- Backed by science for increasing strength and muscle
2-4 capsules daily, for optimal results, take 1 capsule two up to four times a day, drinking with a large amount of water (before breakfast, before and after training, and before sleep).
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet. A varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are recommended. Keep out of reach of children.
Warning: Pregnant or lactating women shouldn’t use this product.