HMB (beta-hydroxy-beta-methyl butyrate) is a bioactive nutrient belonging to the group of branched short-chain fatty acids, considered by some sources as a vitamin-like factor (similar to vitamins in terms of its effects), found naturally – in small quantities – in food, as well as produced by the human body as a result of the conversion of the branched-chain amino acid – leucine. Numerous studies show that adding HMB to the diet can facilitate the development of lean body mass due to its positive influence on the storing of muscle proteins and the reduction of fat tissue.
Features of Olimp Nutrition Hmb
- Support in supplementing your diet with high-quality HMB, creatine, magnesium and vitamin B6
- Increase in physical performance during successive bursts of short-term, high intensity exercise (creatine).
- Support that helps reduce tiredness (magnesium, vitamin B6)
- Help in proper muscles functioning (magnesium)
- A beneficial effect on the proper functioning of the nervous system (magnesium, vitamin B6)
take 1 portion (5 g of powder) daily – before a meal or training. Add 1 portion (5 g of powder = ½ scoop) to 150 ml of water. Consume directly after preparation.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet. A varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are recommended. Keep out of reach of children.