Calcium provides the building blocks that help keep bones and teeth strong and healthy; Magnesium stimulates the secretion of calcitonin, a hormone that aids in the influx of calcium into bone. Magnesium works with ATP (Adenosine Triphosphate) to release the energy needed for many reactions within the body. It also plays an important role in protein formulation and healthy muscle function. This formulation contains the highly absorbable citrate form of calcium; Adequate calcium throughout life, as part of a well-balanced diet, may reduce the risk of osteoporosis.
Features of SOLGAR Calcium Magnesium
- May reduce the risk of osteoporosis.
- keep bones and teeth strong and healthy.
- Supports the health of the musculoskeletal and nervous systems.
- Release the energy needed for most reactions in the body.
- helps to regulate calcium transport and stimulates the secretion of calcitonin, a hormone that aids in the influx of calcium into bone.
- Free of Gluten, Wheat, Yeast, Sugar, Salt, Artificial Flavors, Artificial Sweeteners, Artificial Preservatives
As a dietary supplement for adults, take three (3) tablets daily, preferably with a meal or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, or have any medical condition,
please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement.
Discontinue use and consult your healthcare practitioner if any adverse reactions occur.
Keep out of reach of children & Store at room temperature.
Do not use if the outer bottle seal is missing or damaged.