Oat Bran is the outer husk of the oat grain. Oat bran is the edible, outermost layer of the oat kernel. The bran of the grain is usually discarded during the milling process, which is regrettable, as it contains the bulk of the dietary fiber of the grain, besides a large number of useful minerals. Oat bran contains B complex vitamins, protein, fat, minerals, and heart-healthy soluble fiber. One frequent use of oat bran is as an additive in baked goods like muffins, where it adds a very characteristic texture and is rich. Oat bran is added to breakfast cereals or used alone as a cereal. Oat bran is added to bread, increasing their fiber content, and much whole wheat or mixed grain bread may be dusted with oat bran before they are baked to create a flavorful topping.
Features Of SOLGAR Oat Bran
- Source of Fiber
- Contains B complex vitamins, protein, fat, minerals
- High in Antioxidants
- Reduce Heart Disease Risk Factors
- Control Blood Sugar Levels
- Support Healthy Bowels
- may suppress hunger hormones and boost fullness hormones & aid weight loss.
- FREE of Yeast, Soy and Dairy Products and are formulated without the use of Artificial Flavours, Preservatives or Colours
As a food supplement for adults, four (4) tablets daily, preferably at mealtime, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner. Do not exceed directions for use.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking this product.