Solgar Phosphatidylserine is a premium brain health supplement derived from natural sources. Phosphatidylserine is a nutrient naturally found in brain cell membranes; Supplementation can help replenish levels of this nutrient and support brain function. Phosphatidylserine levels in the brain can decline with age, so it is important to supplement daily; These Solgar Phosphatidylserine Soft-Gels provide 200 mg of phosphatidylserine in each capsule.
Features of SOLGAR Phosphatidyl Serine
- Reduces age-related memory loss
- Promotes learning and focus
- Improves the ability to think, learn and remember
- Enhances the efficiency of nerve cell membranes in the brain
- Improving focus and learning
- Supports nervous system functions
- Helps improve mood and reduce stress.
- Helps improve cases of Alzheimer's disease.
As a dietary supplement for adults, take one (1) softgel twice daily, preferably with a meal or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications or have any medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement.
Discontinue use and consult your healthcare practitioner if any adverse reactions occur.
Keep out of reach of children. Store at room temperature.
Do not use if outer bottle seal is missing or damaged.