Found in small amounts in rice bran oil, gamma oryzanol is a mixture of steryl and triterpenyl ferulic acid esters with amazing antioxidant capacity—roughly ten times the free-radical scavenging capability of vitamin E. This incredible antioxidant activity has made gamma oryzanol one of the most promising healthy-aging supplements on the market today. Plus, it appears to have other benefits as well.
Features of Swanson Gamma Oryzanol
- Recently, gamma oryzanol has been gaining popularity among athletes as a way to enhance exercise performance and speed post-exercise recovery.
- That’s not surprising in light of the vital role antioxidants play in neutralizing free radicals generated as metabolic by-products during intense physical exercise.
- In addition to its antioxidant effects, many bodybuilders are incorporating gamma oryzanol into their nutritional plans to deliver hormonal support for muscular development.
- The hormonal support of gamma-oryzanol has also made it popular among women to help maintain physical and emotional well-being throughout the menopausal transition.
- Many nutritional experts also recommend gamma oryzanol to help maintain a favorable lipid balance for healthy cardiovascular function.
- Our veggie caps feature 60 mg of gamma oryzanol extracted from rice bran and rice germ.
As a dietary supplement, take one veggie capsule one to three times per day with water on an empty stomach.
For adults only.
Consult your healthcare provider before using this or any product if you are pregnant or nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition.
Keep out of reach of children.
Do not use if the seal is broken.
Store in a cool, dry place.