Alpha's Organic Virgin Coconut Oil is fair-trade and is hand-pressed. The DME process uses a manually operated cold-pressing unit to produce raw oil from fresh coconuts in as little as two hours or less. Such a short processing time eliminates the concern of mold growth or the danger of other impurities. This is one of the things that sets us apart from every other coconut oil on the market.
Alpha's Coconut Oil is a rich source of MCT's, which are clinically proven to support healthy brain and heart function.
Features Of Alpha Health DME Coconut Oil
- Extra Virgin Coconut Oil.
- Supports Thyroid Function.
- 7 grams lauric acid per 15 ml serving
- Excellent For Cooking, Blending, Baking
- High In Medium Chain Fatty Acids (MCT ), Including Lauric Acid.
- Along With A Healthy Diet & Lifestyle, Helps Maintain Healthy Cholesterol Levels.
1 teaspoon to 4 tablespoons, For Cooking, Blending, Baking
DME® Virgin Organic Coconut Oil is heat stable, will remain fresh for several years.