A2 Ghee is ghee made from the milk of desi cows, a type of humped cattle from South Asia. It lacks a form of protein called the A1 beta-casein protein which is harmful to the body. It has a thick luscious texture and has a rich, creamy flavor.
Features Of Eatiq Organic Foods A2 Desi Ghee
- Manages cholesterol levels: The A2 beta-casein proteins found in A2 ghee help extract High-Density Lipoproteins or HDL from the bloodstream lowering cholesterol levels. It is also good for heart health.
- Helps dry and burnt skin: A2 ghee when applied on ulcers, wounds, or burnt skin has soothing effects which relieve sensations of burning and help in faster healing.
- With Higher smoke point: normal ghee produces toxic fumes when heated to high temperatures. A2 ghee has a higher smoke point which enables it to be heated to higher temperatures without releasing these fumes.
- Rich in natural antioxidants, vitamins, and omega-3 fatty acids. This helps in cardiovascular health, immunity building, improving bone density, curing gastric issues
- Certified organic and is free from pesticide, herbicide, and synthetic chemicals.
can use in versatile dishes including ghee rice, veggie purees, rice puddings, and more.
The best-recommended use of A2 Ghee would be as toppings to hot desserts and rice.
Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight and moisture