Optitect Omega-3 offers 2000 mg of omega-3 per serving. Adequate omega-3 intake is essential to support good nutrition and overall well-being. Consumption of EPA and DHA omega-3 fatty acids helps maintain a healthy heart and brain function. The Source of the fish oil in this formulation is Anchovies.
Features of Optitect Omega-3
- Helps lower blood pressure.
- Reduces triglycerides
- Supports the elasticity of the arteries and prevents their hardening.
- Prevention and treatment of depression and anxiety
- Helps support eye health, fight visual impairment, and prevent blindness.
- Promotes fetal growth
- Improves attention and reduces hyperactivity.
- Supports metabolism
- Reduces insulin resistance
- Supports anti-inflammatories
- Preventing heart disease risk.
- Contributes to reducing liver fat.
- Supports bone strength and joint health.
- Reduces the risk of osteoporosis and arthritis.
- Helps maintain healthy skin.
- Prevent premature aging
Take 2 soft gels daily preferably with meals or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Do not exceed the recommended dose.
Pregnant or nursing mothers, persons under the age of 18, and individuals with a known medical condition should consult a physician before using any dietary supplement.
Do not use it if the safety seal is damaged or missing.
This product contains fish (anchovy).
Do not use this product if you have ever had an allergic reaction to any of its ingredients.
Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of the reach of children.