Solgar Phosphatidylserine Complex is a combination of phosphatidylserine and other phospholipids. Phosphatidylserine is a phospholipid containing amino acids and fatty acids. They surround all of our cells, providing cellular protection and structure. Phosphatidylserine is a key building block for brain cells and has many important functions in the body’s organs and tissues as it is critical for cellular function. Phosphatidylserine levels can be decreased by aging, stress, diet, and food production, a reason to make sure your diet contains sufficient amounts of Phosphatidylserine. The highest source of Phosphatidylserine is soy lecithin, but it can also be found in mackerel, herring, and tuna. As a dietary supplement, it is usually made from soy lecithin.
Features of SOLGAR Phosphatidylserine Complex
- Reduces age-related memory loss
- Promotes learning and focus
- Improves the ability to think, learn and remember
- Enhances the efficiency of nerve cell membranes in the brain
- Improving focus and learning
- Helps regulate cell growth
- Supports nervous system functions
- Helps improve mood and reduce stress.
- Helps improve cases of Alzheimer's disease.
- Free of Gluten, Wheat, Yeast, Sugar, Salt, Artificial Flavors, Artificial Sweeteners, Artificial Preservatives
As a dietary supplement for adults, take one (1) tablet twice daily, preferably with a meal or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, or have any medical condition,
please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement.
Discontinue use and consult your healthcare practitioner if any adverse reactions occur.
Keep out of reach of children & Store at room temperature.
Do not use if the outer bottle seal is missing or damaged.