Yerba maté, used since ancient times as a tea, is renowned throughout South America for its rejuvenating, nutritional, and energizing effects, particularly for mental and physical fatigue. Yerba Maté can be taken as an effective weight-loss aid, when used in conjunction with the Maximum Metabolism Weight Loss Plan™. Scientific research shows Maté to be a powerful antioxidant and that it can protect DNA from double-strand breaks. It also has the ability to inhibit LDL oxidation. Maté naturally contains a wide range of polyphenols, methylxanthines, and chlorogenic acid, which together are responsible for its many health benefits
Features of Source Naturals Yerba Mate
- Yerba Mate contains minerals that include: aluminum, chromium, copper, iron, manganese, nickel, potassium, and zinc.
- With less caffeine than coffee or black tea, it’s a smart choice for a non-jittery boost of energy along with 196 active compounds, including vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants.
- Yerba mate is an excellent way to increase your intake of phytochemicals and phytonutrients to naturally strengthen your body’s defenses.
- During the summer months products may arrive warm but Amazon stores and ships products in accordance with manufacturers' recommendations, when provided.
- Yerba Maté, used since ancient times as a tea, is renowned for its rejuvenating, nutritional, and energizing effects.
- May be an effective weight-loss aid, when used in conjunction with the Maximum MetabolismWeight Loss Plan included in every bottle.
- Research shows maté to be a powerful antioxidant, which also has the ability to inhibit LDL oxidation.Maté naturally contains polyphenols, methylxanthines, and chlorogenic acid
1 to 2 tablets before a meal. Do not exceed four tablets daily. Two tablets are approximately equal to 1 to 2 cups of maté tea.
If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
If gastrointestinal discomfort occurs, discontinue use and/or consult your health care professional.