As a person who is determined to get as much of your daily nutritional intake from real food as possible, you want a vitamin and mineral supplement that delivers what your body needs and nothing it doesn’t. And as an expectant mother, making sure your prenatal health is flourishing is your highest priority. One step in supporting a healthy pregnancy is to consume at least 400mcg of folic acid daily, which may reduce the risk of neural tube defects. Swanson Real Food Folic Acid delivers 1,000 mcg of folic acid per serving and includes the natural cofactors and co-nutrients found within the Citrus Limon plant that are important for optimal bioavailability of the folic acid.
Features of Swanson Real Food Folic Acid
- Diet is so important for expectant mothers and their developing babies.
- Folic Acid, a B-complex vitamin, has been identified as one of the most important nutrients for both mother and baby.
- Women who consume healthful diets with adequate folate may reduce their risk of having a child with birth defects of the brain or spinal cord. Folate intake should not exceed 250% of the daily recommended value (1,000 Mcg).
- More of a good thing isn’t always beneficial, but when we’re talking about the health of expecting mothers and developing infants, it’s more important than ever to ensure you’re giving your body (and your baby) the right nutrition to stay strong throughout pregnancy.
- Plus, like all of our Real Food supplements, it’s vegan, Non-GMO, and gluten-free.
As a dietary supplement, take one veggie capsule per day with water.
For adults only.
Consult your healthcare provider before using this or any product if you are pregnant or nursing, taking medication, or if you have a medical condition.
Do not exceed recommended dosage.
Keep out of reach of children.
Do not use if the seal is broken. Store in a cool, dry place.