Thiamin (Vitamin B1) Is A Water-Soluble Vitamin That Supports Glucose Metabolism and Normal Growth and Development. Natural Factors Biocoenzymated Formula Contains a Specialized Combination of Benfotiamine and Thiamine Diphosphate Which Are Coenzyme Forms of Vitamin B1. Taking Benfotiamine and Thiamine Diphosphate Allows for Greater Absorption and Bioavailability That Non-Coenzyme Forms. Benfotiamine Is Fat-Soluble Which Allows It to Cross Cell Membranes. Furthermore, It Stimulates Transketolase, The Enzyme Essential for Maintaining Normal Glucose Metabolic Pathways. It Also Supports Healthy Nervous System Function and Helps Protect the Body's Tissues Against Advanced Glycation End Products (Ages). Natural Factors Biocoenzymated Benfotiamine with Thiamine Diphosphate Is Truly the Next Generation B1!
Features of Natural Factors BioCoenzymated B1 Benfotiamine
- Supports The Healthy Function of Nerves in Individuals with Polyneuropathy
- Benfotiamine Is Fat-Soluble and More Bioavailable Than Water-Soluble Thiamine
- Supports Normal Growth, Nerve Function and Energy Production
- Helps Maintain the Body’s Ability to Metabolize Nutrients
- Helps Prevent Thiamine Deficiency
1 Capsule 1-3 Times Per Day or As Directed by A Health Professional
As with any supplement, consult your health professional before use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, or trying to conceive, or if you are taking medication, have a medical condition, or anticipate surgery. Keep out of the reach of children.