Natural Factors Cayenne or cayenne pepper is better at cardiovascular blood flow and lowering cholesterol, triglyceride, and platelet aggregation levels. Cayenne also treats digestive problems, indigestion and also treats neuralgia, including rheumatic and joint pain
Advantages of Natural Factors Cayenne
- Activates peripheral circulation
- Promotes blood flow
- Supports cardiovascular health
- Stimulates digestion
- Reduces intestinal gas
- Reduces cholesterol, triglyceride, and platelet aggregation levels.
- Helps treat indigestion, colic, and flatulence
- Supports treatment of laryngitis (such as gargling)
- Stimulates secretion of digestive juices
1 capsule per day or as directed by a health professional.
- Cayenne pepper has been shown to block the ulcer-producing effects of aspirin and may also protect against ulcers caused by other NSAIDs.
- No other drug interactions are known.